Post-Eid Coffee Date On Oxford Street

What i'm wearing: Dress: Abu Dhabi (Abaya Gallery) / Shoes: River Island / Bag:Dune London 

After a month of fasting it seems so peculiar to be able to eat and drink during the day, It's made me realise what simple things we take for granted. I recently went on a quick coffee date (as you do) with my lovely friend Ze, it was a quick catch up. As usual she was kind enough to take my outfit pictures. Since it had just been Eid, I was still in this dressy mood. For Eid my brother bought me these cute tie up shoes from River Island that I've been wanting for so long but couldn't justify buying (more like I couldn't afford...hehe). As usual I paired my abaya with my trusty Dune London bag which was a gift from my mummy last Eid. 

We both had Frappucchinos, I had a caramel one and Ze had a chocolate one. It was super hot outside so I don't think I would have been able to have a hot drink (As you know tea's are my drink of preference). I know what your thinking...I named the post "coffee date" and I didn't actually drink any coffee but in my defence the frappe that I had was coffee based. 
Thank you for checking out this post and be sure to check out Ze's new blog here. Can't wait to catch up with you all in the next post. Let me know in the comments below what you've been doing recently and if you did celebrate Eid what kind of exciting things have you been doing? 
post signature

6 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Eid Mubarak sister!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenan, Eid Mubarak to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Eid mubarak dear! Love from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid mubarak! Your outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete