The flowers and the hobbit.

Loads of people have been visiting my mummy, so I thought I could seek this as an opportunity to use some of her flowers as props for this outfit post (hehe thanks mummy). I haven't really done  many outfit posts and funny enough when I started my blog, I had the intention of making this a "Fashion Blog" but there's been so many things i've loved writing other than just just showing my personal style. Have any other bloggers had that problem? Another "problem" I have is posing, I can never seem to find the right pose and I always feel a little self conscious of passers-by who i'm sure consider me a little narcissistic for randomly posing in the middle of the street. Whenever my brother happens to take my pictures he makes an effort to get me to silly poses and i'm sure he secretly hopes i'll post them (I can assure you he never reads my blog anyway).

For some reason whenever I take outfit pictures I look incredibly short... I don't know if I classify as short because i'm only 5"2 (going on 5"3...I hope). My brother and I joked that we should re-name the blog "hijabi hobbit" and surprisingly I think that's quite a cute name, what do you think. Anyway I bought this abaya in Whitechapel Market. Initially I felt a bit unsure about this abaya and I quickly regretted this purchase because I'm kinda a jersey hater and this abaya is made completely from jersey. After wearing it the first time I fell deeply in love with it and I can say that this is probably one of my favourite abayas. I paired this abaya with my go to black denim jacket and this cute ruffled hijab I bought for a mere 50p in a sale box in the market. Now that the weather is getting so much better I can wear more of my abayas without a hundred layers. 

Shop similar items here:
I hope you liked this post, i'll try and do more outfit posts and  I'll see you!
post signature

14 comments

  1. The hijab is gorgeous, love the frills! And I find that jersey abayas/skirts are probably the easiest to wear and style, I pretty much live in my black jersey abaya :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alliyah! Totally agree i'm all about Jersey abaya's right now :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel weird taking outfit photos too! Someone suggested I get a tripod because my fiance isn't the best photographer (he gets impatient) but I think that would make me feel even weirder with people walking by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the trip-pod method and I can honestly say I got way more strange looks. Ahh the problems we go through as bloggers. hehe

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is beautiful, I love the frilly hijab! And 'Hobbit Hijabi' is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit. And the flowers really complement both the outfit and the pictures :)

    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! and the flowers were a nice touch a colour!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot pose either, its so hard! ahaa :/

    i'd love for you to check out my latest post :)
    Georgia Nicolaou Blog | Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe at least i'm not the only one Georgia. Just saw your recent post, i've just finished my exams too :)

      Delete