Life update through my Instagram

So this is an update of what's been happening with me over the past few months. If you don't follow me on Instagram, Why not? (hehe you don't have to) my Instagram is @zahra_tea. Let's get started shall we:

Zahras adventurezahras adventureZahras adventurezahras adventurezahras adventurezahras adventurezahras adventurezahras adventure
Looking at the pictures from Left to right: (Click on the pictures to see it bigger)

1) Recently I went on my trip to Abu Dhabi, well I guess it's not really a trip if your going to see your family, but I enjoyed it none the less. It was the first time for me travelling on a plane alone and I honestly loved it. Besides going on a plane this was my first trip abroad in almost a decade, I guess studying and exams got in the way. 

2) I went to visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Mosque and it was truly a spiritual moment for me. It's such a beautiful place and this was defiantly the highlight of my trip.

3) On my last day I went to  Dubai (So here's a picture of me shopping in Dubai Mall). Honestly the malls in London have nothing on Dubai, the malls in Dubai are massive, it's crazy because you'd think that they would run out of things to put inside a mall but they even have a aquarium and a skiing slope (yes there is actually a skiing slope in the mall). 

4) Back in London I had started my new semester and that just means more work and stuff. I had decided to start being more organised, although I can assure you that didn't last too long. 

5) The new East Shopping Mall had recently opened and It's full of Hijabi goodness. There's lots of hijab and abaya shopping including Aab's new store. (That a picture of me in the mall) I think there's a bit of a theme running here... basically I like to shop. 

6) Back to studying and yes.. for some reason I spend more time taking pictures of me studying than actually studying (procrastination level 100).

7) Visited my lovely friend Ayesha (You may know her from our collab over here

8) My mummy had recently broken her foot, I feel like i've mentioned this may times on my blog and on my social media. but obviously dua's are really needed. 

Well that's what's been happening with me recently. I tag all the bloggers reading this to do an Instagram life update post. My Instagram friend has recently started her blog ModstehGlam so obviously I tag her to do this post :) 

10 comments

  1. Sounds like a very busy schedule. Hope your mom gets better

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nashia :) Just followed your blog, loving your beauty tips

      Delete
  2. You are a busy bee! I hope your mom gets better inshallah!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are studying to become a physician? At least this is what your pictures suggest.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, I'm a radiography student.

      Delete