Haul- Inayah Collection, Hiijabchiickz & HK Scarves

Firstly before I start this haul I just want to mention that this is not sponsored and I've paid for all this with my own money. (Alhamdulliah). Also I did want to mention that this is a cumulative haul and I didn't buy all this stuff in one go, so it's been bought over time, hence why some of the stuff may be out of stock. 


The first thing is from Hiijabchiickz and it's this cute hijab pin cushion. Now there's actually a story behind this pin cushion, I actually never intended to purchase this (Though I'm glad I did). I was at the London Fashion Bazaar and I actually wanted to buy a dress from one of the stalls but they didn't have any change so the only stall that had change was the lovely Hiijabchiickz, so they showed me their beautiful collection and hence I end up buying this pin cushion.

The next item I have is this beautiful burnt coloured hijab from HK Scarves and it's in this beautiful rusty orange colour and I've actually developed quite a collection of their cotton/wool hijabs. I've previously done a full review of their cotton wool hijabs so you can find that here. However I have to say that in all honesty I do slightly regret this purchase and will probably will not be adding anymore to my collection. Since my review the quality of my scarfs have rapidly deteriorated and developed so many holes it could be mistaken for Emmental cheese (though I suspect it is because I didn't take care of them very well). 

The last couple of things, (actually only two things) is this hijab and a turtleneck hijab cap (That sock looking thing in the picture). So i've been meaning to shop from Inayah Collection for so long now and the truth of the matter is that I do find their items to on the expensive side. After falling in love with their Musk Hijab, I knew I needed to splurge just once on this hijab. Also I recently got a beautiful teal Abaya made and need a scarf to match it (Look at me trying to justify my purchases). I've also been needing to buy ninja cap or as inayah calls them "turtleneck hijab cap" for quite some time since I've been suffering from the chronic hijab struggle of "neck showing in the wind". I'm thinking about doing an in-depth review for these Inayah products (and some other product I happened to buy soon after wring this post) because when I was initially trying to look for reviews on Inayah products I struggled to find any that weren't blogger sponsored and to be personally quite honest I was slightly worried spending so much on non-returnable products.

I hope you liked this haul! Let me know if you want to see more hauls and let me know in the comments below what you've recently bought?
post signature

14 comments

  1. Those scarves are such beautiful colours! I absolutely love the pin cushion too, it would look lovely just used as a decorative piece too!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, Liked your recent Hair glaze review :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Love the blue floral hijab! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it's certainly one of my new favourites.

      Delete
  3. The colour and pattern of the hijab is just lovely - no justification needed!!
    A nice haul :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks Rachel, Just saw your recent haul :)

      Delete
  4. This is a really lovely haul :)

    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon this while looking for Pin cushions...I too find @inayahcollection hijabs slightly on the expensive side, but the georgette is worth putting money on, they are a sturdy fabric which will literally last forever...Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats true! I'm currently a big fan of Chiffon/georgette scarves and honestly can't seem to wear any other type of hijab now!

      Delete