Awkward call for Blog collaborators

Hey sisters! Firstly, how cute is this spotty dress? I bought it at the London Fashion Bazaar on Youtuber Bubblegum Hijab's stall. The weather recently has been so nice recently and i've been able to wear more chiffon maxi dresses.

Anyway what i'm actually making this post for... this whole awkward collaboration topic ...I'm looking for new bloggers (and old) to collaborate with me and  reach a wider audience or you just like what I do and would love to collab. The style of collab will be similar to the one I did last summer, you can check it out here, but the blog post topic would be different. You can send me a quick email at zahratea786@gmail.com with 'Collab' written in the subject line I will get back to you, insha'Allah. 

I think that about ends that it! *end awkwardness* I've had such a busy day today, my mummy has recently broken her foot so we had to get her cast put in today. Please keep my mum in your duas and prayers! I think I'm going to go catch up on some tv and possibly take a little nap before getting back to my revision :) Hope your all having a good week!

4 comments

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear about your moms foot, inshallah it will heal quickly! I sent you an email, the collaboration sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the email Umm Leila, i'll be contacting you soon insha'Allah

      Delete
  2. I hope your mom gets better inshalla hun!

    ReplyDelete