A Reason to use BlogLovin

As you may have noticed I've put up a bloglovin follow link on my side bar partly because  I've recently rediscovered BlogLovin and you know what, it actually makes traveling so much easier. Travelling to and from uni can be extremely tiresome for me and I often end up staring into the abyss and getting extremely bored. Not only do I end up looking dead but it often leaves other commuters to wondering what must have possibly happened to make me look so blank faced. Until I discovered Bloglovin, now I can read endless posts from my favourite bloggers and keep up to date with my blogging friends. (I sounds like i'm making an Ad...hehe i'm really not) Whats great is that you can read posts on the go, save them if you want to read them again and explore new bloggers on the popular page. 

You can keep up to date with my blog by following me on Bloglovin by clicking the Link here to follow me. If you have a blog you would like me to read leave your blog link in the comments below, i'm constantly looking for new blogs.

(I currently have a giveaway running click here to check it out!)

2 comments

  1. It took me a while to get acquainted with the 'possibilities' of BlogLovin. But now that I do know, I can't do without...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm really liking the inspiration on your blog :)

      Delete