I'm back on the 25th May

I guess people usually make this sort of announcement when they go on holiday, Although I would really like to say i'm cruising in the Bahamas, i'm unfortunately not. Next month is my end of year exams, so I thought I'd take a break from blogging till this busy study period blows away. Fear not because Insha'Allah i shall be back with some new posts. Here's a sneak peak of some of the posts that should be out when i'm back insha'Allah:

I'm also accepting blogger collaborations and reviews so if your interested in either or, send me a quick email at zahratea786@gmail.com with the appropriate subject line I will get back to you insha'Allah. In the meanwhile here are some of my favourite posts that you can read: 









If you like all thing girly check out this collab that Ayesha (From her  blog Ghuraba) did about our summer favourite items here.









How about get prepared for Ramadan by looking through this Ramadan planner. now hows that for being organised! check it out here. 






If none of these post interest you, there are loads more things to read by clicking the tabs at the top of this page. You can even check out some of my blogger friends over at their blogs:
If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please leave it in the comments below so I can read it when i'm back inshaAllah. See you on the 25th! 

4 comments

  1. The Ramadan planner is such a good idea, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly would recomend inshaAllah.

      Delete
  2. Zahra--thank you so much for adding my blog to this list! You're so kind and your site is so beautiful! xx Best of luck with exams, you'll do fantastic, inshAllah!

    ReplyDelete