An interview with Idil from The Modest Doll

What Idil is wearing: check out her full outfit by clicking the link to her blog over here.

I first met Idil when we both attended a blogger meet up organised by the lovely sister from Al-Madina Hijabs. Can I just say Idil is the cutest person ever and certainly lives up to her blog name...  The Modest Doll, a cute hijab based Fashion blog that explores her well balanced life as both a modest dresser and a student here in London. So without further ado lets get on with the interview!

What made you want to start your blog?
Well, after a lot of thinking I had the idea to share my style ootd's on an official page. I was also receiving a lot of compliments on my personal style, that was probably my main reason. It has been more than a year since I have started my blog. 

Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
My aim is to start a vlog channel this summer. But I am not so sure yet. 

Who was your first style icon?
Mary- Kate & Ashley Olsen :) I always used to find them so cool! 

What's the one wardrobe essential you can't live without?
This is a hard one. Umm, a simple plan long shirt? I love cardigans as well. However, I am currently crushing over those nice designed open-front abayas. So in love! 

When you can't think of anything to wear, what's your go-to outfit?
Probably a plain kimono and a t-shirt underneath. Flats (plimsolls shoes), a small bag and a necklace! 

What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
I realised that I have to be more organised.  Uni and blogging can be quite difficult at times but it's manageable! But I do enjoy my life as a blogger and I can not wait to see what the future brings! 

Who takes the majority of your photos?
My sisters. 

What is the best advice you've ever received?
I have received so many nice advices in my life and it's seriously super hard to decide. However, I would say my most  favourite advice I received was " To always stay humble in life".

 I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to visit the lovely Idil over at her blog The Modest Doll. So what other bloggers do you hope to see an interview with, leave a comment below! 

4 comments

  1. Your blog looks interesting :) following now <3 and thank you for your comment on my blog

    xx

    miss-peacock.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Following! Glad you liked it

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Sabrin! Loving your make up tips on your blog <3

      Delete