A University Outfit.

I haven't done a post in a while! I know i'm sorry i'm currently stuck between exams and revision but to make up for it, I thought I'd show you an outfit I've been wearing to university. I will inshaAllah be blogging more regularly in the next few weeks once all my exams are over.


Uni-days are usually a busy day for me because I have usually have a full day of lectures. Sometimes I like dressing more professional to motivate myself to work harder. Does anyone else feel like dressing in a certain style sets the tone for the day?

I'm really into wearing monochrome colours when trying to achieve a more studious look because it keeps everything every smooth and sleek. I'm currently loving layering cropped jumpers over my abaya because its a great way to keep warm. I've noticed that wearing cropped tops over abayas gives and illusion of having a longer legs.

You can shop a similar look here:

I'll see you sisters in the next post insha'Allah. In the meanwhile you can check out my previous posts. 

6 comments

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put together this blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, it's so simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete